"BECAUSE NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST"


Hello fellow travelers,

before starting looking at different pictures and reading all about my travel adventures, I would like to tell you why I started this project. The time I moved from my hometown Lisbon to Berlin was the time when I started to open up myself to the idea of constant mobility and the experience of trying new things. Of course I already did a couple of international trips before and was quite adventurous in that time, but I still haven't found my travel style so-to-say. After spending a few months in Germany, I began to explore not only the city I lived in but also other regions around it. Couple of months later I extended my sight direction Europe and visited several important capital cities. Many weekend trips and long holidays gave me the knowledge I was searching for and shaped me to be the traveler I am today.

Still even though I'm already an experience traveler with many many countries in my back, together with my life partner I made the decision of doing a once in a lifetime adventure - a world trip.

End of February 2018 we will be traveling the world for 14 months and in this time, we'll be visiting a ton of new places, collecting new memories, meeting new people and cultures, and of course taking several photos which probably no one is going to see afterwards.

So the goal for this blog is not to advertise anything, but instead to inspire others to perhaps take the same step, while giving information, and to share with our families and friends our time away. This will be our online memory book. I cannot explain how excited we are!  :)

Planned Destinations:
Amsterdam, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Germany, Portugal, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, New York and Boston.

Itinerary Online:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Ft8FPAHmY0YGULcm6X9p_Lv5YdGTGnG&usp=sharing

Updates will occur slowly.

Please stay tuned and subscribe to WANDER WITHOUT COMPASS or follow me through my Instagram @SARABRITOPICS

Comments